OCEAN TOWER INFINITY POOL
To be reopened soon in 2020.
Please use the Pine Tower Infinity Pool instead.
Located on the top floor of the hotel, the iconic rooftop Infinity Pool is spectacular photo-taking spot offering the view of vast East Sea that you can feel as if you are floating on the ocean.
Relax and stretch out to sunbathe on a cozy sun beds with refreshments!
Length: 33m / Depth: 0.5m~1.2m
- Ocean Tower 16F
|Price (Peak Time Price)|
|Hotel Guest||Adult||30,000 KRW|
- Access to the Infinity Pool is available once a night
- The tickets for the Infinity Pool are issued at the reception desk on the 16 floor after check-in. (Package guest can receive the ticket at the front desk when checking in).
- Only guests in appropriate swimwear are allowed to enter and use the pool.
- Any dangerous activities including diving and sitting on the railing are prohibited.
- Please enter the Pool after keeping all valuables in the lockers provided (Coin is needed).
- Cabanas, beach towels, sunbeds, Sofas(3pax), lockers in the powder room are paid service.
- Rubber rings bigger than 1m, water guns and other swimming equipment (flippers, snorkels) are not permitted.
- Guests might be asked to wait when the pool is exceeded capacity
- No pet is allowed
- Any food from outside, smoking, firecrackers and oil in the poolside are prohibited
- No jewelry (rings, neckless, earrings) in the swimming pool is allowed
- For hygiene reason, no aqua socks and shoes are allowed.
- CCTV installed at the poolside is for safety accidents.
- Hotel is not responsible for any injuries or accidents incurred by anyone while using the Hotel facilities.
- For safety reasons, the pool might be temporarily or early closed without any notification due to weather conditions.
- For those who bought the ticket to the Infinity Pool but the Infinity Pool is not available for operation, guests will be reimbursed with other products from hotel facilities